Steve Vondran – Federal Court Lawyer
When it comes to hiring a law firm or attorney to handle your federal court cases, you want to make sure you hire a firm that has “been there and done that.” Federal Court cases are different from state Court cases and you want a lawyer that knows the federal rules of evidence and federal rules of civil procedure and is not afraid to argue vigorously in front of a federal judge (who are appointed by Presidents and confirmed by the United States Senate). In short, it’s a different playing field and not the best place for an attorney who has never been there. Before you hire any law firm for your federal cases (ex. copyright infringement, trademark infringement, federal truth in lending law, RESPA, FDCPA, or other federal law) contact us to discuss our skills and qualifications, and make sure to compare our PACER profiles with those of other firms you might be considering to hire. We believe when you weigh all the facts, the verdict is clear – Vondran Legal is the firm to litigation your federal court case!
What Courts do we litigate in?
The attorneys at our firm are licensed to practice law in California and Arizona. Collectively, we have handled cases against some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in America. We can handle cases in Central District, East District, Southern District and Northern District (CA) and in Phoenix Federal Court. Fill out the contact form below to call us and discuss.
Here is a look at the Pacer Court System online database which shows the number of times Steven C. Vondran has appeared in Federal Court.
Types of cases we can handle in Federal Court in California and Arizona (our attorneys are licensed in both States)
2. Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”) law
3. Fair Housing Act violations
7. Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”)
8. Other Business & Real Estate Federal Law violations
9. Federal insurance and/or subrogation cases
10. Set aside a default judgement under FRCP 55 and 60 (click below to watch video)
How to set aside a Default or a Default Judgement in Federal Court.
VIDEO: Watch Attorney Steve explain this somewhat confusing legal concept. Make sure to Click on the RED “V” (for Victory) to subscribe to our FREE legal youtube channel. As we like to say “Be Smarter Than Your Friends”! Thank you for all your support in helping us reach over 200,000 viewers and growing!!
Federal Court removal process
We can also help you if you are a Plaintiff or a Defendant in a state court lawsuit that gets moved (i.e. “removed“) to Federal Court. Typically this happens when either:
1. The Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s are litigants from two different states (ex. one is from San Francisco, California and the other party is from Scottsdale, Arizona, for example). This is known as “diversity jurisdiction.” There is a limited time frame for removal, and all Defendants must agree to the removal.
2. Federal questions are raised in the Complaint. This means that the Plaintiff has raised issues or causes of action that pertain to federal law. For example, where Plaintiff has sued for Copyright or Trademark infringement, a violation of the Federal Fair Housing Act, Truth in Lending or RESPA law, or under other federal statues.
To learn more about the removal process, which this litigation video by clicking on the picture below. Click on the RED “V” to subscribe to our litigation channel. Yes, it’s okay to SHARE out videos on your social media networks!!!
Contact a Federal Court Litigation Firm
Contact us to discuss your federal litigation case. We can also serve as local counsel to out-of-state firms. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or fill out the contact form below. We have flexible legal fees and tenacious legal representation. If you have a federal business, real estate, insurance, or intellectual property case, give us a call to discuss our litigation strategy.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- What type of proof do you need to show software license compliance? - January 18, 2017
- How Harry Houdini used copyright to build his fortune and fame - January 14, 2017
- Unauthorized commercial use of model photos on facebook can lead to right of publicity win - January 8, 2017
- Linda’s Lyrics “Dash Poem” Copyright Infringement, seriously? Yep. - January 7, 2017
- SOFTWARE INFRINGEMENT QUESTIONNAIRE - December 30, 2016