Welcome to The Law Offices of Steven C. Vondran, P.C.
Vondran Legal is a civil litigation and business law firm licensed to practice law in California and Arizona.
Our firm counsels corporations and handles serious legal disputes, arbitration and litigation in the areas of business, real estate (including zoning and land use), eminent domain, insurance subrogation, personal injury and intellectual property law. We seek to form a partnership with our clients to provide cost-effective legal solutions. Our attorneys have represented both individuals and large companies in business & corporate matters and legal disputes in the southwest, including California and Arizona. When it comes to business and commercial litigation, we believe we are the best firm in the Country.
Click here to learn more about our practice areas. Click here for more information about our amazing low-cost ZipCounsel fast and affordable business, real estate and IP legal services. Retaining general corporate counsel should not be beyond the financial reach of startup, small business, and mid-sized companies. We also offer “attorney special appearance” services for individuals and corporations in both Arizona and California (state and federal courts).
Common types of cases we handle
1. Subrogation of flood and fire (property damage cases)
2. Business litigation (ex. breach of contract)
4. Breach of fiduciary duty (real estate law)
7. Contract law (draft, review & advise)
11. Internet disputes (domain names, trademark issues, right of publicity, online defamation)
Contact us to discuss your case by filling out the contact form below. We handle a wide variety of commercial litigation cases including cases that may not be listed above. Click on our “BLOG TOPICS” links to the right to see blogs we have written in our practice area categories.
Our commitment to our legal clients
We will work hard on your cases, be responsive to you, help advise your business (for our corporate clients) and will strive to maximize the monetary recovery in every case for our Plaintiff clients, (or to minimize your legal exposure if you are a Defendant in a arbitration or litigation case). In short, we advocate for you, we turn over every rock, and we fight for every dime you are entitled to and do our best to promote and advance your corporate legal interests.
We have solid experience litigating in state and federal courts in California and Arizona, including adversary proceedings in bankruptcy courts and administrative hearings in real estate licensing broker accusation disputes. We have litigated against fortune 500 companies and their powerhouse law firms down to handling the smaller “mom and pop” type cases involving local businesses and the disputes that arise in every day business, whether big or small.
What makes us different from all the other law firms?
There are a lot of law firms you can choose from, we recognize that. However, we think when you look closely at the details, there is only one choice for your corporate business law and civil litigation needs – VONDRAN LEGAL!
The top three things that make us better than the other firms:
1. We believe in customer service. While most law firms will pay lip service to this, we truly believe that as attorneys you are paying us for legal advice, but to also be responsive and attentive to your needs as a client. This means we TAKE your calls, or respond to them as QUICKLY as possible, and we cater to your needs as a client the best we can, and try to bring levity to what can sometimes be a stressful situation. In fact, customer service will be something you will notice from the first instance that you contact our firm. If you think this might be a case of empty rhetoric, contact us at the number below and discuss your case with our friendly staff. We think the difference is obvious. This is clearly not a stuffy old law firm where you get to pay for the expensive furniture.
2. We are cognizant that legal bills MUST be affordable. In this economy, there is no more room for the “cadillac law firms” of the 80′s. We believe in keeping costs low, providing tangible benefits in the cases we work on, and in making the experience as affordable as possible. We are not in business to set you up for a shocking legal bill (often the product of “double billing” or even “triple billing” by traditional corporate and litigation firms) followed by “sending you out to collections” as some firms like to run their business. Clients deserve the best. Reflective of our attitudes in regard to affordable legal services can be found in our Zip Counsel legal services project. By using our skill and experience and streamlining select legal services, we are able to serve our clients with a menu of business law items at a low affordable legal fees. At Vondran Legal, we seek to break old molds and to innovate at every turn, much like your business has to be on the cutting edge and innovate. We believe you will enjoy the synergies of working with law firm that thinks like you do, strategically, and with an eye to the bottom line.
3. We turn over every stone in your case in an effort to win. While many law firms state they will go the extra mile for you, we take great pride in being thoroughly prepared in the cases we accept, but also being fiercely creative as business and civil litigation lawyers (thinking outside the box at times, but also taking a fresh look at legal issues that are best analyzed inside the box), and turning over every stone to help achieve your business and litigation objectives in each case.
While we believe there are many other reasons that Vondran Legal should earn your business and be your next law firm, (ex. proven litigation track record in both state and federal courts and ability to provide clear and concise legal advice & negotiating skills), the choice is best left to you. Contact us to discuss your business, arbitration, or litigation needs.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR LEGAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Click on the RED “V” to subscribe to free video updates.
Contact us for a free initial discussion
For more information, or to discuss our experience and qualifications please fill out the form below. We will not share your information with any third parties as per our policies. You can also reach us at (877) 276-5084. Please do not send any confidential information. Our firm does not represent you unless and until a written retainer agreement is signed, and any applicable legal fees are paid. Free consultations are limited to time and availability and will depend on the type of case you are calling about. We offer flexible legal fees including taking some cases on a contingency fee and flat rate fee basis. Call for details.
We look forward to working with you.
Steve Vondran, Esq. (“Attorney Steve”)