TIRED OF HANGING ON FOREVER HOPING YOU WILL MAKE PARTNER? NEW LAWYERS WANT TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING? LEARN HOW TO TAKE YOUR LAW PRACTICE MOBILE SO YOU CAN LIVE AND WORK ON YOUR OWN TERMS, BE THE LAWYER YOU WANT TO BE, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE WORTH.
Do you want to work hard, become a legal authority, make great money, but also live your life to the fullest? Attorney Steve can help new and existing lawyers learn the tips, tricks, traps and secrets to help build your digital law practice. Technology is changing everyday and if your law practice is not evolving to meet these changes, you could become obsolete, or worse, frustrated billing hours in a prison-like law office. This is no way to live your live. Live awesome, be awesome and Go Mobile! We can show you HOW TO DO IT, because we are DOING IT!!
Click here to see Attorney Steve’s podcast studio.
What does “mobile lawyering” mean?
Mobile lawyering is a new way of practicing law. You still have the same fundamentals as traditional “brick and mortar” law offices (serving your clients, billing hours in some cases, and ensuring that you provide quality legal services), but there are some new twists, thanks to social media marketing and technology, that can not only help you ensure you are keeping with time-tested traditions for the legal practice, but also creating a new “likeable” lawyer sensation that draws “fans and followers” which drives customers, referrals and literally grows your business while you sleep. These are some new concepts for attorneys that want to be on the cutting edge, and not afraid to take on new “online law firms” (for lack of a better word), like LegalZoom, Avvo, and Rocketlawyer who are out-spending, out-branding, and out-hustling the average lawyer / law firm who has no idea what technology can do, and liternally they are being swamped by the wake of companies that are re-transforming the practice of law. In the new world, you either carve out your superniche and become a legal personality, or you don’t. Our video series will provide you with the essentials every lawyer must know to “master their domain” and break out of the legal clutter. And yes, the goal is to HAVE FUN WHILE YOU ARE DOING IT. Live your life for TODAY!!
Topics we cover in our Video Series
Here is a general overview of the concepts you will learn to help you become a digital legal authority in your practice area.
- How to find your superniche legal practice area (go where the growth is going)
- How to build “authority” that drives leads (have you ever wanted to become a “legal analyst” this is your chance)
- How to convert leads to sales (the top 5 things you think you know about closing deals, but have no idea)
- Building a website that rocks!
- Creating your legal podcast
- Building a youtube channel
- Using twitter
- Instagram branding secrets
- Building your audience with facebook
- How to market “local”
- What is google really looking for (SEO crash course)
- 15 minute mobile marketing guide (building your businesss while driving down the highway)
- Domain name strategy (buying domains, branding, expired domains)
- How to be a likeable lawyer (changing public perceptions)
- Keys to going paperless
- Trademarking your business (how to effectively use logo, slogans)
- How to legally spy on your competitors and learn how to win the battle
- Can you set up a “federal” law practice?
- Ethics of digital lawyering and social media marketing
- Can you build your law practice with Scribd?
- Tools to help you “master your domain”
- Building online reviews – the new digital currency
This is just a sample list of what you will learn in Attorney Steve’s video series!
VIDEO: Click on the picture above to watch our video. To learn about our Social Media Class click here.
How to get started
To sign up for our comprehensive video series (which includes monthly VIDEO updates direct to your email box, call us at (877) 276-5084. It’s not too late to get started and to turn your law practice into the adventure of a lifetime!
YES – We offer special pricing for law students (yes, you need to start building your brand now), seniors and veterans.