In today’s digital business environment, having legal counsel is not a “nice to have” it is a “must have.” Through our Zip Counsel legal program, small businesses, artists and entertainers can have access to affordable legal services to help guide them along the way to business success. There are too many “traps for the unwary” and our firm helps you as you launch your brand and grow your business.
Business & IP Counsel
Our corporate counsel legal services can be retained to represent you or your organization in a wide variety of business law matters that have intellectual property issues involved. See our low starting fee structure below. Our IP general counsel program is designed to help get your brand or products launched, protect your brand in a digital world, and to basically afford you the opportunity to have legal counsel represent your interests in regard to the following types of legal matters:
1. Formation of corporations, LLC’s and partnerships (protect your assets);
2. Choosing domain names and company names that don’t infringe on trademarks and threaten to thwart your startup or global expansion efforts (ex. choosing safe product names, book titles, song names, etc.) ;
3. Reviewing and drafting contracts (ex. non-disclosure agreements, commercial lease agreements, intellectual property licensing agreements);
5. Obtaining federal copyright registration and protection;
7. Help with internet law issues (such as privacy policies, internet sweepstakes, terms of service, disclaimers, etc.);
8. Representing you to take your ideas to industry (ex. confidentiality agreements, legal promotion of singers, songwriters, hip hop artists, screenplay writers, bands, etc.)
9. Intellectual property licensing agreements
10. Basic general corporate legal advisor services (have your own lawyer like the big firms, companies, and entertainers have).
This is a sample of the types of legal services we can provide under our IP Counsel program. For services not set forth above, contact us at the phone number below to obtain a flat rate fee quote.
How much does IP Counsel cost to get started?
All services under our IP Counsel program are billed at $125 per hour, which is approximately 40-70% less than many other intellectual property lawyers and law firms would charge. We bill for our time spent on your case and send you an invoice for time billed. An upfront retainer fee of $1,000 is required (yes, we accept credit cards). There are no hidden surprises and our retainer agreements spell out everything in advance.
Contact our Intellectual Property Lawyers
Contact us to discuss your needs and to book our legal services. Please mention “IP Counsel” when you call. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or have one of our IP attorneys contact you by filling out the form below and indicating the best time to contact you.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- Can you copyright a signature yoga pose or choreographed dance move? - February 24, 2017
- Did your company receive an email about an “Autodesk Software Review” - February 20, 2017
- Malibu Media Lawsuit Updates – Defendant wins! - February 14, 2017
- “Back off buddy” – Intentional interference with prospective economic relations under California law explained - February 1, 2017
- Did Trump sue Alec Baldwin for $445 billion for Copyright Infringement? - January 28, 2017