Intellectual Property Litigation
Trademarks, Copyright, Trade Secrets, Sports & Entertainment Litigation.
Attorney Steve Vondran focused his legal studies during law school in sports and entertainment law, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. He has litigated a major trademark lawsuit against Bank of America. He has filed to cancel one of their trademarks with the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB). Our law firms has handled copyright trolls, BSA audits, right of publicity, and other entertainment law cases. We can represent your company and individuals in litigating the following types of intellectual property claims:
1. Federal trademark infringement lawsuits (including ITC proceedings)
2. Federal copyright infringement lawsuits (including fair use defense and DMCA litigation)
3. UDRP domain name dispute proceedings (including ACPA cybersquatter lawsuits)
4. California right of publicity cases / personality rights (statutory and common law ROP claims)
5. Right of publicity infringement (celebrity rights law)
6. TTAB trademark cancellation proceedings
8. Trade secret theft litigation
9. Software licensing litigation
10. Technology litigation
11. Music law
13. Sports litigation
14. Trademark parody litigation
15. Breach of non-disclosure agreements and theft of ideas
16. Fashion litigation
17. Fine art & photography litigation
18. Podcasting litigation
19. Video game litigation
20. Mobile applications law
Whether you find yourself or your company on the Plaintiff or Defendant end of a right of publicity case, trademark or copyright infringement case, domain name dispute (UDRP), or other software or technology related litigation, contact us to discuss our flexible fee arrangements at (877) 276-5084.
We look forward to working with you.