Abusive treatment of elders on California boat, car, and RV dealerships
CLICK FOR SAMPLE CAR DEALER FRAUD FINANCIAL ELDER ABUSE COMPLAINT
The senior population in California is growingly rapidly.
High pressure sales tactics by overly aggressive sales managers
Can you rescind or VOID your car purchase contract?
What is undue influence?
What is the Equal Credit Opportunity Act?
Adverse Action Letters
What are the penalties and damages for violating the ECOA?
Do you file a ECOA lawsuit in State or Federal Court?
Sample ECOA verdicts nationwide
Contact a California Elder Abuse law firm
We have five offices in California and litigate cases from San Diego to Sacramento, San Fran and Los Angeles County. There is a rise of elders also residing in Orange County, and the fastest growing Counties with aging population (according to the California center on aging) is Madera, Fresno, Kings, Imperial, El Dorado, Mono, Alpine, Lawson and San Bernardino / Riverside counties. If you were a victim of fraud, undue influence, high pressure tactics, price discrimination or credit discrimination based on your age, national origin, sex, etc., contact one of our Consumer rights lawyers to help review your case. We handle many car dealer fraud cases on a contingency fee basis, where financial elder abuse is present or violation of the ECOA. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or leave your name and phone number using the contact form below. In a contingency case, we do not recover unless we win your case.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- Tekla Trimble Software – did you receive an audit or demand letter? - April 12, 2017
- Autodesk vs. Flores case brief (Default judgement for copyright infringement) - April 12, 2017
- Beware of unsolicited phone call from someone claiming to be Microsoft software license representative - April 11, 2017
- London Has Fallen suggests it will seize your bicycle for allegedly pirating their movies? - April 7, 2017
- MCN Channel Network Contracts – get them reviewed by Youtube Lawyer! - April 6, 2017