Abusive treatment of elders on California boat, car, and RV dealerships
CLICK FOR SAMPLE CAR DEALER FRAUD FINANCIAL ELDER ABUSE COMPLAINT
The senior population in California is growingly rapidly.
High pressure sales tactics by overly aggressive sales managers
Can you rescind or VOID your car purchase contract?
What is undue influence?
What is the Equal Credit Opportunity Act?
Adverse Action Letters
What are the penalties and damages for violating the ECOA?
Do you file a ECOA lawsuit in State or Federal Court?
Sample ECOA verdicts nationwide
Contact a California Elder Abuse law firm
We have five offices in California and litigate cases from San Diego to Sacramento, San Fran and Los Angeles County. There is a rise of elders also residing in Orange County, and the fastest growing Counties with aging population (according to the California center on aging) is Madera, Fresno, Kings, Imperial, El Dorado, Mono, Alpine, Lawson and San Bernardino / Riverside counties. If you were a victim of fraud, undue influence, high pressure tactics, price discrimination or credit discrimination based on your age, national origin, sex, etc., contact one of our Consumer rights lawyers to help review your case. We handle many car dealer fraud cases on a contingency fee basis, where financial elder abuse is present or violation of the ECOA. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or leave your name and phone number using the contact form below. In a contingency case, we do not recover unless we win your case.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- What type of proof do you need to show software license compliance? - January 18, 2017
- How Harry Houdini used copyright to build his fortune and fame - January 14, 2017
- Unauthorized commercial use of model photos on facebook can lead to right of publicity win - January 8, 2017
- Linda’s Lyrics “Dash Poem” Copyright Infringement, seriously? Yep. - January 7, 2017
- SOFTWARE INFRINGEMENT QUESTIONNAIRE - December 30, 2016