Real Estate Law
Vondran Legal is a Premier Real Estate Firm with offices in California and Arizona! Commercial drone petitions, transactions, broker law, accusations, investigations, land use, eminent domain, arbitration, mediation and state & federal litigation.
Our law firm launched in 2004. We started small, incorporating real estate companies and helping financial entities obtain CFL lending licenses and handling general real estate compliance issues, including broker audits, investigations and accusations. From there, we mushroomed into other areas of real estate law, including becoming a leader in California broker compliance law, foreclosure, predatory lending, zoning, and financial elder abuse. We built our law firm by diligently and honestly representing the interests of real estate brokers, developers, salespersons, property owners and investors in cases ranging from simple zoning and eminent domain to handling complex commercial real estate and transactional issues and virtually everything in between.
Today, our firm is seasoned and our real estate practice is constantly in on the move and in high demand across the State of California and in Arizona. We have five offices to serve our Clients. Wee handle most types of real estate case as set forth below and on our commercial and residential transactional offerings page.
We also handle general real estate litigation cases where brokers & salespersons are sued for breach of fiduciary duty (and other causes of action such as negligence) but where the insurance carrier issues a “reservation of rights letter” and where you may need to seek appointment of cumis counsel. Your cumis counsel is required by statute to have specific experience in the field of real estate. Click here our real estate expert witness services. We can also help you privately mediate or arbitrate your disputes using our real estate ADR services.
Chief counsel Steve Vondran, Esq. (“Attorney Steve“) has earned real estate broker licenses in both California and Arizona, and he has industry experience in mortgage lending (American Home Equity), residential transactions (Perfect Place) and commercial real estate (Daum – Industrial real estate). At the end of the day, real estate is our passion, and we believe we have the skill and experience you are looking for, whether a transactional, land use, arbitration or full blown real estate litigation. Our fees are affordable, cost-effective, and flexible. The following are the types of cases we may be willing to accept.
Real Estate Litigation Services
- Federal Truth in Lending rescission cases (“TILA” and Reg Z Defense)
- Real estate mediation (C.A.R. mediation)
- Federal RESPA lawsuits (Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act)
- Wrongful foreclosure cases
- Predatory lending lawsuits (unconscionable loans)
- Real Estate broker accusations (BRE in California and DRE in Arizona)
- Broker administrative hearings (real estate license hearings)
- Mortgage broker lawsuits (mortgage fraud and stated income loans)
- Breach of fiduciary duty lawsuits
- Financial elder abuse cases involving real estate and real estate brokers
- California real estate recovery account (filings and defense)
- Eminent domain and inverse condemnation / prop 207 Arizona
- Real estate partnership disputes, LLC disputes
- Constructive fraud involving real estate
- Attorney malpractice involving real estate
- Real estate arbitration
- Commercial property tax appeal lawsuit
- Injunctions to stop foreclosures (lis pendens)
- Quiet Title
- Breach of commercial lease
- Real estate fraud and non-disclosure (material defects fraudulent omissions)
- Mold litigation
- Termite inspection fraud
- Lead paint personal injury litigation
- Unlicensed real estate activity defense
- Environmental contamination litigation
- Local Realtor Board Commission Arbitrations & Code of Ethics disputes
- Broker partnership disputes
- Property management litigation
- Real estate breach of contract
- Federal Fair Housing litigation
- Premises liability (personal injuries due to unsafe common areas or broken stairwell / stair case)
- Reverse mortgage litigation (we protect seniors over 65)
- Real estate broker startup services
- NMLS Safe Act lawyers
- Exercising 90 day right of redemption in HOA foreclosures California
- Easement and boundary line disputes
- Drones, privacy & trespass into airspace
- Attractive nuisance doctrine
- Breach of commercial lease
- Real estate zoning, land use (and proposition 207 property rights in AZ)
- Fraudulent conveyance of real estate (fraudulent assignments of deed of trust)
- Partition actions
- Assistance with FSBO (for sale by owner) transactions
- Neighbor disputes (fences, trees hanging over onto property, noise, nuisances, barking dogs, water intrusions, etc.)
- Housing discrimination by HOA, landlords, and property managers.
- Adverse possession claims
- Ellis Act cases
- Residential transactional
- Commercial transactional
- Drones, fences, and neighbor disputes
- Arizona indian law
This is a sample list of the types of real estate litigation cases we have handled and/or can litigate, mediate, or arbitrate. From real estate fraud, financial elder abuse and real estate non-disclosure cases to suing your termite or pest control company. As mentioned above, we have a flexible fee structure for you. In some cases we may be able to take all or part of your case on a contingency fee basis or a flat rate fee basis or hybrid.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transaction Services
We can assist with a wide variety of real estate transaction, whether involving sale of a business, land or property acquisitions, commercial leases and other issues that require the need for a transactional lawyer. Click here to learn more about our transactional real estate services.
Foreclosure & Predatory Lending services
Jump here to find out more about our foreclosure and predatory lending practice (our premier website we have run over the years handling many issues of California foreclosure law). We handle “dual tracking,” wrongful foreclosure (CHBOR cases), short sales, surplus funds, anti-deficiency cases, one-action rule, and provide low-cost unbiased foreclosure options legal consultations.
Attorney Steve Vondran has appeared on Fox News Willis Report on three occasions to discuss cutting edge real estate law cases. This is not something your average real estate lawyer would be able to do. Click on the video below to see one of the episodes.
Make sure you click on the Red “V” in the corner of the video to SUBSCRIBE to free real estate video updates!! Thank you for helping us break new ground and build our channel, that now has over 100,000 hits and over 700 subscribers!!
He has also been quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle dealing with a real estate fraud case that was successfully resolved against one of the world’s largest lenders, a case that several other real estate lawyers turned down. We turned it into a huge victory for our client. We have a track record of stopping wrongful foreclosure with filing for TRO (temporary restraining orders), injunctions and filing lis pendens. We have also helped out elderly borrowers and commercial property owners by advancing claims of financial elder abuse. From adverse posession to quiet title to real estate zoning (A-Z) the top real estate firm to handle your Arizona or California real estate law case is Vondran Legal.
Real Estate Broker Defense | Bureau of Real Estate Accusations | Audits | Hearings | Investigations
We are a leading California BRE defense law firm. Jump here to find out more about our highly regarded real estate broker compliance defense practice. We have helped a large number of real estate licensees (both sales licensees and brokers and their companies) in a wide variety of disputes including basic compliance investigations, response to BRE / DRE letters, requests for removal of restricted license, applications for admissions, DRE (Arizona) and BRE broker “recovery account” cases, general legal compliance issues and fighting denial of real estate licenses based on past criminal convictions (such as burglary, marijuana, drunk driving, shoplifting, robbery, assault, arson and other felonies and misdemeanors).
Real Estate Zoning, Land Use & Eminent Domain Practice
Finally, we have a Arizona based land use practice that handles real estate zoning cases, rezoning of land, PUD zoning, variances, special use permits, senior housing, eminent domain, inverse condemnation, appeals to the Maricopa County Board of Adjustment, and other related land use cases. Attorney Steve Vondran was appointed by Mayor Stanton to the North Mountain Village Planning Committee and later to the prestigious Camelback East Village Planning Committee.
Contractor issues with the Arizona Registrar of Contracts
Our real estate firm can help you when things go wrong with home improvement projects such as landscaping, air and hearing, masonry, tile, electrical, lighting, cement, fence, wall, pool, drywall and other contracting work. We help homeowners with legitimate claims against the contractor and also defend contractors who have legitimate defenses to raise. At stake is the contractors license and serious blemishes to one’s public record. We can help review your case, raise appropriate claims and defenses, and try to resolve the dispute through the AZROC – Arizona registrar of contractors dispute resolution process.
We look forward to representing you if you are in need of a California or Arizona real estate law firm. Our passion for real estate is verifiable and we truly believe that we are the best real estate law firm you can hire in the Southwest United States. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or by filling out the contact form below. Usually we will get back to you within a few hours. Please make sure to leave your best phone number.