Social media marketing & internet law class
There is no business or industry immune from the effects and opportunities of social media marketing. But there are not enough law professors teaching social media or digital marketing law. Attorney Steve is looking to change all that. We are proposing offering the following social media and intellectual property law seminar, and we will be addressing the legal needs of the new millenium and helping you to master the job skills you need to provide value to your next employer. The world is moving into (yes I know we are already there) but we are really moving into the information technology age. In the United States, for your kids to have a chance at success they should think about a career in information technology, software, data analysis, gaming, mobile development, and online marketing. This is where the jobs will be, and if you don’t master the legal side of these new information age jobs, you may not advance as fast as your peers who train themselves on the “little things” that will give them a competitive advantage over you. Class is in session peeps, let’s get ready to conquer the world! These skills are important no matter what industry you end up in (ex. business, real estate, software company, offline retailer, accounting, medical, dental etc.). Why? Because the entire world is, or will be digitally connected.
Attorney Steve’s Social Media Law course will cover important legal topics such as:
1. Legal issues involved in creating the company website (work for hire agreements, etc.)
2. Copyright law (using photos, videos, etc. legally). Also, understanding the digital millenium copyright act (DMCA).
3. How to succeed with Joint marketing agreements
4. Drafting and enforcing website privacy policies, (United States vs. European Union privacy laws)
5. FTC endorsements law (law regarding use of endorsements on your website)
6. Understanding trademark law (creating slogans, domain name disputes, etc).
7. Contracts law crash-course (general overview of how to review contracts you are entering into)
8. Social media legal issues (twitter, copyright, facebook, podcasting, instagram, pinterest, linked in), legal issues that can arise on the different platforms.
9. How the American with Disabilities Act can apply to your website
10. Online defamation vs. free speech legal issues.
These are the main topics we will be addressing in upcoming videos and blogs. Bookmark our page to get your FREE ONLINE EDUCATION. We do not charge you to become a legend in your field. We believe information and knowledge should be free!
Contact us to suggest a video topic
If you have an idea for our online course, or there is a topic you would like us to address on a future video, please contact us at (877) 276-5084, or fill out the contact form below.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- Tekla Trimble Software – did you receive an audit or demand letter? - April 12, 2017
- Autodesk vs. Flores case brief (Default judgement for copyright infringement) - April 12, 2017
- Beware of unsolicited phone call from someone claiming to be Microsoft software license representative - April 11, 2017
- London Has Fallen suggests it will seize your bicycle for allegedly pirating their movies? - April 7, 2017
- MCN Channel Network Contracts – get them reviewed by Youtube Lawyer! - April 6, 2017