Legal links to help you succeed in your legal case!
As a commercial litigation firm here are some links that can help you DOMINATE in your business, real estate, insurance or intellectual property cases. Note, we do not endorse, approve, or accept responsibility or liability for any of the following web links or what might happen to your computer if you visit any of these websites. The internet is the wild wild west and these links are provided for reference purposes only. Some links may take you to offensive websites. Click at your own risk. Thank you.
Great Links where I keep up with Copyright Infringement News and Happenings
- Daily Mail UK
- The Fashion Law
- Hollywood Reporter
- Wall Street Journal
- Business software alliance (BSA software compliance tools)
- Bentley software
- Dell licensing center
- Does the BSA, Autodesk or SIIA file lawsuits (use this tool to find out). Federal Case Docket Searcher.
Top 10 Torrent websites (download movies, music, TV shows, Games, Apps, Anime, Books, Lossless Music). Caution – its better to get a job and pay for a movie then get busted for illegal downloading!!!
- Kickass Torrents
- The Pirate Bay
- Extra Torrents
- Rarbg (home page has a good message on uTorrent/BitTorrent “peer flooding“)
- EZTV.AG (good home page about if you don’t use a VPN then your ISP and the NSA can see what you are downloading at your IP address).
- TorrentHound (message talks about them “going underground)
Anti-SLAPP Court filing search tool
- Use this link to see if your opponent filed the anti-SLAPP motion with judicial council as required by law.
2. NASP (National Association of Subrogation Professionals)
4. Torrent Freak – p2p file sharing news
5. Federal court Docket search Justia (look up recently filed cases)
1. MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America – patrols movie infringement and ratings)
2. Recording Industry (RIIA – patrols music infringement)
3. Writers Guild (books and literary)
Right of Publicity
Financial Elder Abuse
Supreme Court of the United States
SCOTUS Blog (keep up with US Supreme Court Rulings)
California Federal Courts (civil filings)
5. Federal Pacer (search all federal court case filings – BK and Civil)
Arizona Federal Courts
1. Sandra Day O’Connor Courthouse (AZ Fed Ct.)
Arizona State Court
Supreme Court Oral Arguments
Best Legal Search Tools
4. Avvo Q & A