Our entertainment law services for musicians and entertainers offers LOW FLAT RATE FEES!
Having a music lawyer on your team is extremely important. The music world runs on intellectual property, licensing and copyright law. We can help you get the protection you need, defend your rights, expand your global reach and represent you in contract negotiations. We can do this in most cases for a LOW FLAT RATE FEE. In some cases, we may agree to work on a percentage basis. Fill out the contact form below for more details.
Different types of contracts we can help you with
Personal manager contracts
Band partnership agreements
Musician employment agreements
Live performance contracts
Advertising music agreements.
Right of publicity licensing (name, image, likeness, voice)
Business manager agreements
Tour sponsor agreements
Attorney Steve Tip: Don’t forget to check out our BLAST MY TUNES promo service!
Types of Clients we can help
5. Corporations seeking licensing rights
6. Music managers
Miscellaneous services to build your brand
We can also help you with:
Music Law Resources
- Sound Exchange
- Harry Fox Agency
- U.S. Copyright Office
- Society of Composers & Lyricists
- SESAC (songwriters & publishers)
Contact an Arizona music lawyer
Our firm has offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Beverly Hills (serving Hollywood and Los Angeles), San Francisco (serving Oakland, San Jose and Silicon Valley), Newport Beach (serving Orange County) and San Diego. We can help startup artists and musicians on up to experienced bands and performers. We can be reached at (877) 276-5084 or fill out the contact form below to have one of our Music Lawyers contact you, normally within the hour.
Latest posts by Vondran Legal - Business, Real Estate, Insurance, Technology & Civil Litigation Counsel (see all)
- U.S. Supreme Court Says Cheerleader Uniforms Copyrightable - March 22, 2017
- Can you copyright a signature yoga pose or choreographed dance move? - February 24, 2017
- Did your company receive an email about an “Autodesk Software Review” - February 20, 2017
- Malibu Media Lawsuit Updates – Defendant wins! - February 14, 2017
- “Back off buddy” – Intentional interference with prospective economic relations under California law explained - February 1, 2017